Impact Capital Partners was founded with the goal of connecting institutional investors with impact investments. To simplify the process, we created our proprietary ImpactBrowser™ so that institutional investors can find and choose impact opportunities that match their needs.
We source impact investment opportunities in both developing and developed markets, across different asset classes and investment vehicles that are aligned to at least one of the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (UN SDGs).
Once an investment opportunity is selected + passes our Broker Dealer’s Due Diligence + we have a signed engagement, we share ‘teaser level’ information on our ImpactBrowser™.
Using the ImpactBrowser™
- Vehicle – Funds / Direct Investments
- Asset Class – Private Debt / Private Equity / ESG Public Equity
- Regions – Around the world
Registered users, who have been vetted by Impact Capital Partners + meet the definition of an institutional investor or their representative, will have full access to Company-level information (company name, website, etc.) + transaction details (deal terms, Term Sheets, Decks, Data Rooms, etc.). Follow the link here to register and receive full access to our latest investment opportunities.
- By selecting “Yes, I’m Interested” we will follow up with you to get you Registered, or if you are already Registered, we will send you additional information and/or invite you to schedule a call to learn more.
- By selecting “No, I’m Not Interested” Impact Capital Partners will be able to better curate investment opportunities for you in the future.