Impact Capital Partner’s Overview
FOR INSTITUTIONAL INVESTORS ONLY – This Fund manager has been investing in private equity and private credit in Emerging Europe, Central Asia and Turkey since 2005. Their investment focus is on Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) with an emphasis on developmental impact as a consequence of their investments. Their 25-person team operates out of five offices in London, Luxembourg, Bucharest, Istanbul and Almaty.
- Strategic focus on the rapidly expanding SME segment in Emerging Europe – benefitting from the evolving global and regional trends
- No other private market offers the growth of an emerging market and the structure & stability of the European Union
Why Invest in Emerging Europe?
- Borderless access to the world’s second largest market
- Solid legal & regulatory framework built on EU standards
- Abundance of SMEs with high growth potential but poor access to funding
- A large, low-cost and highly skilled labour force
- Stable currency outlook
- Comparatively low household and government indebtedness
- Low corporate tax rates
Emerging Europe is One of the Fastest Growing Economies in the the World
- Emerging Europe has developed into a key trading partner and manufacturing base within the European Union. This has catalyzed the growth in the region.
Key Growth Themes
- ECONOMIC CONVERGENCE – Increasing disposable income causing an evolution in consumption patterns
- REGIONAL CONSOLIDATION – Increasing integration & competitiveness of the region within the EU + Increased demand to reduce dependency on external supply chains
Port-COVID Roadmap – Key Themes
- The world economy is retreating from globalization and seeking increased self- sufficiency at country and regional levels
- Increase in the importance of regional supply chains within the EU. Regional consolidation will result in higher demand for products manufactured in Emerging Europe
- Misplaced perception of risk has lowered price expectations of private companies
An Under-Penetrated Private Equity Market
- One of the most overlooked regions for private equity globally
- Shortage of growth capital for businesses in the region
- 90% of the economy are SMEs and in need of financing for further growth
- Poor access to funding provides considerable opportunity to generate above average returns
You must be logged in to view this content.
- Manager’s Name & Website – Upon Request
- Pitch Deck – Upon Request