Impact Capital Partners’ Overview
FOR INSTITUTIONAL INVESTORS ONLY – This PE strategy is buying established Agri-industrial and Agri-processing businesses that have been identified as turnaround opportunities. It will de-risk the project finance transactions upfront by buying the debt at a discounted price with the objective to turnaround the businesses so that they are able to maximize their potential.
With over 200 years of combined African institutional, private debt and equity experience, the manager is launching a closed-end PE fund to implement recoveries for these distressed assets.
Join our free membership for full access to this investment strategy.
- Scipion Capital Website
- MIGA – Multilateral Investment Guarantee Agency Website
- MIGA guarantees protect investments against non-commercial risks and can help investors obtain access to funding sources with improved financial terms and conditions.
- NEWS Nov. 16, 2022 – Investors expand footprint in commodity trade finance as banks retreat
- Traders’ credit lines became strained last year when natural gas prices sky-rocketed in the fourth quarter
- Funds such as Artis Finance, Kimura Capital, Horizon Capital and Scipion Capital all say they have seen demand for commodity trade finance rise since last year and particularly after Russia’s invasion of Ukraine pushed up the price of goods globally.